Enhesa is currently seeking a candidate for a Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) legal consultant for Indonesia. The is a part-time job and the consultant will work remotely from any location.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Indonesia;
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements;
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance;
- Updating an audit protocol for Indonesia; and
- Working on ad hoc EHS projects.
- Appropriate academic qualifications in Indonesian law, specialization in environmental law is an asset. Candidates with other than law degrees and with familiarity with Indonesian EHS laws are also encouraged to apply;
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyze law and policy;
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes.
Fluency in Indonesian and English is essential. Additional language skills are an asset.
Please submit your cv/resume to Regulatory Team Lead Kasia Branny at email@example.com