Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they must comply with, ensure ongoing compliance and advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies in over 286 jurisdictions around the world.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing environmental, health and safety consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated professionals.
In order to strengthen its HR Department, Enhesa is seeking an Intern HR Assistant, more specifically, we are looking for a student taking ownership of the internships recruitment process and support with activities related to recruitment.
- Support the managers in recruiting their team members (post, screening, phone screen, interview and follow up with candidates)
- Take part in the onboarding process of newly hired associates
- Assist the HR team in their daily tasks
- Provide administrative support to HR department
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Coordinate the internal and external trainings
- Participate in other relevant HR tasks/projects
This six-month paid internship will take place in Brussels.
- Bachelor or Master student in the area of Psychology/HR/Labor Sciences or Business Studies
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organized and dynamic person;
- Takes initiatives;
- Able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in English & French or Dutch knowledge
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Nathalie Noiret and submit your application with the reference number 2018 – HR Internship to email@example.com