Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
Identify EHS requirements for industry
Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com
Enhesa is seeking an intern to assist our US team of legal consultants.
The main responsibilities of the intern include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in US
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS laws to alert industry on future requirements, and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate may also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
This paid-internship will take place in Arlington, Virginia.
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyze laws and policies in US
- Interest in and understanding of EHS laws
Fluency in English is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
Please address your cover letter and resume to Ms. Kasia Branny at firstname.lastname@example.org