Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies (100 employees, 15M€ turnover, headquarters in Brussels, Washington, Shanghai & Tokyo).
For more information, visit www.enhesa.com
In order to strengthen its IT Department, Enhesa is seeking a Tech Lead (f/m) with experience in Development who is motivated to grow in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
The Tech Lead will be be in charge of the software design, development and testing of their applications using:
- Databases SQL Server & Oracle
- Software tools such as unit testing, version control, continuous integration,…
- Understand requirements and translate them in software that helps users to increase their productivity
Your skills and qualifications:
- You have a Computer Science or IT related degree
- 2 years of experience in software delivery management and 3+ years of experience as a Team Leader
- Fluency in English is a must
- You have at least 5 years of experience in .net development.
- 3+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Highly experienced in communication with people and clarification of requirements
- Familiar with organization and maintenance of software development process and project coordination
- Wide range of expertise in risks management, resource management, and conflict management
- Expertise in discussions of architecture
- Highly experienced in designing and developing solutions for web and desktop
- Able to develop, document, test, manage and maintain changes to the system on demand.
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
Familiarity with as many as possible of the following technologies:
- C#, better as most recent version .net framework & .net core
- ASP.NET MVC & Entity Framework
- WebAPI & WCF, better with security experience
- Open API (Swagger)
- SQL Server & Oracle (better as most recent version)
- Experience with automated test tools and continuous integration tools (Sonarqube etc)
- Knowledge of infrastructure as networking, server sizing, server tuning and configuration (cloud based or not)
This is a full-time job in Brussels.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting next step in your career, the opportunity to join a leading and stimulating environment offering great on-the-job learning opportunities and a competitive salary package awaits.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Veronica Cacciatore and submit your application with the reference number 2019 – Tech Lead to email@example.com