Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
· Identify EHS requirements for industry
· Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
· Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com
Enhesa is seeking a junior legal consultant for its team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
· Researching EHS laws, regulations and policy in the Portuguese Speaking regions,
· Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements, and
· Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
· Law Degree obtained in the Portuguese Speaking regions, specialisation in environmental law is an asset
· Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy
· Fluency in English and Portuguese is required. Additional language skills are an asset
· Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes.
The job is a full-time position in Brussels.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Fanny Friadt and submit your application with the reference number 2020-06-BR to firstname.lastname@example.org.