Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com
Who we need
Enhesa is seeking an intern to assist its European team of legal consultants to cover Georgia.
The main responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Georgia
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS laws to alert industry on future requirements, and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
This 6-month paid-internship will take place in Brussels.
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policies in Georgia
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law in your country
- Next to your native language fluency in English is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Tatiana Staruchova and email to firstname.lastname@example.org