Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com
Who we need
Enhesa is seeking an intern to assist its European team of legal consultants to cover regulatory developments in Hungary.
The main responsibilities of the intern will include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Hungary
- Monitoring existing and proposed EHS laws to alert industry on future requirements, and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate may also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
This 6-month paid-internship will take place in Brussels.
Your skills and qualifications
- Law degree obtained in Hungary, specialization in environmental law is an asset
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policies in Hungary
- Fluency in English and Hungarian is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes at national and EU level
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Veronica Cacciatore and submit your application with the reference number 2018-10-HU to firstname.lastname@example.org