Enhesa is expanding! We are looking for a dynamic professional to join our team!
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they must comply with, ensure ongoing compliance and advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies in over 286 jurisdictions around the world.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing environmental, health and safety consultancy serving corporate clients worldwide, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and dedicated professionals.
In order to strengthen its IT Department, Enhesa is seeking an IT Support with 1-3 years of experience in IT who is motivated to grow in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
You serve as the first contact between the company and the clients and will work closely with the support and development teams, reporting to the IT Manager and CTO.
- provide technical assistance by taking care of the incoming tickets from our client and all users (including email, content, reporting, database queries, etc.)
- research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions
- consistently and accurately track, update, close assigned support requests and document resolutions
- diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- prepare activity reports
- inform management of recurring problems, identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- stay current with system information, changes and updates
- you will work with cross functional teams to ensure user training, best performance and full reliability of data
- pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- manage hardware (laptops, desktops, AP, firewalls, conference rooms)
- manage the active directory, azure AD connect and Office 365
- deployment via GPO and powershell scripts
- Sharepoint maintenance and development
This is a fulltime job located in our Brussels office.
- Active directory, GPO’s, Powershell scripting
- Very good knowledge in Excel (VBA and formulas), Xml
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Navision
- Microsoft Windows server and basic Linux knowledge
- Office 365 (managing licences, reporting)
- Active directory, Azure AD connect
- SQL server, SQL queries
- Ticketing system; JIRA, GLPI….
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, Vpn, Firewall, Wifi
- Fluent in English and French OR Dutch
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Max. 1 to 3 years’ experience working as an IT support
- Ability to deliver solutions under tight deadlines
- Willingness to keep up to date with new technologies and techniques
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Khadija El Khadri and submit your application with the reference number 2018 – IT BXL to email@example.com. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.