Enhesa is expanding! And looking to grow its team!
Enhesa is the market leader in global EHS compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they have to comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is seeking an Environmental, Health and Safety professional to join our North American team. This consultant may also be required to research environment, health and safety requirements in the U.S. and other countries where official documents are published in English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching US local and Federal EHS policy, laws and regulations and advising multinational companies on the
- implications for their operations in the United States.
- Monitoring current and emerging EHS issues to alert clients on future developments in the US.
- Preparing written reports to companies on how they can achieve regulatory compliance.
- Performing EHS audits.
- Attention to detail is non-negotiable.
- Appropriate academic qualification: preferably a JD or LLM degree concentrated on environmental studies and/or occupational health and safety.
- Experience in environment, health and safety management or policy in United States; however, candidates without previous experience may be considered if they can demonstrate interest and understanding of US environment, health and safety issues.
- Strong analytical, research and writing skills, including a demonstrated ability to research and analyze US law and policy or a similar legal system.
- Fluency in English is essential. Other language skills would be a bonus.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have any of the following skills: Project management capabilities; Auditing experience; EHS experience in other countries.
How To Apply
To apply please forward a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference: EHS Regulatory Consultant-US. This is an entry level, full-time position located in our Arlington, VA office. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.