Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com
Enhesa is seeking a junior legal consultant (f/m) for its European team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Denmark/Norway
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements, and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
The job is a full-time position in Brussels.
Fluency in Danish/Norwegian and English is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
Law degree obtained in Denmark/Norway, specialization in environmental law is an asset
Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyze law and policy
Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes.
Please address your cover letter and CV to Ms. Veronica Cacciatore and submit your application with the reference number 2018-09-DK to email@example.com