Enhesa is expanding! And looking to grow its team!
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies. For more information visit www.enhesa.com
Enhesa is seeking a junior legal consultant (f/m) for its team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Japan,
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements, and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
Your skills and qualification:
- Appropriate academic qualifications in Japanese law, specialization in environmental law is an asset
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyze law and policy
- Fluency in English and Japanese is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes.
Please submit your Resume and/or Cover Letter with EHS Regulatory Consultant - Japanese Speaking in the subject line to email@example.com