Enhesa is the market leader in global EHS compliance assurance. Our mission is to assist our clients in identifying the regulatory requirements they must comply with, to assist them with ensuring ongoing compliance in practice and to advise them on how to develop their corporate environmental, health and safety strategies. Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 500 multinational companies.
Enhesa is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to be responsible for creating and coordinating our content program in addition to assisting and contributing to the execution of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. Support of the firm’s business development activities including, but not limited to, content writing, copyediting, email marketing, brand awareness, social media marketing, presentation and content creation and development.
- Coordinating and developing content for publication in our content marketing campaigns such as, but not limited to, blogs, newsletters, white papers, webinars etc.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email template set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Social media curation and management
- CRM data maintenance and updating
- Reporting on and evaluating specific emails and email campaigns
- Support Senior Business Development Team and Marketing Manager as required
- Website content updates
- Some travel up to 10 percent or more depending on the time of year to support our events and tradeshows.
- BA/BS degree required. Preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fields
- Effective and professional communication skills
- 2-3 years of strong professional experience in marketing, content creation, professional writing, email marketing, and lead generation
- Strong writing and editing skills required; a love for reading and writing content preferred.
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management
- CRM experience preferred; MS Dynamics preferred
- Marketing Automation required: HubSpot preferred
- An eye for design required: PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
Cover letter and résumé should be forwarded to email@example.com with the ref: Marketing Coordinator. This is a full-time position located in our Arlington, Va. office. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.