Build chemical transparency in your supply chain
A demystifying guide to figuring out how to begin supplier engagement around chemical transparency, with Lori Bestervelt, SME sustainable chemistry.
Learn the steps for building chemical transparency in your supply chain
Discover effective methods for gathering data from your suppliers
Help suppliers protect their confidential business information
What’s in it for you?
- Learn more about the importance of supply chain transparency
- Better understand the chemicals being used in your products and processes
- Realize the concerns and constraints that your suppliers face
- Determine an engagement plan that will work for your company
- Hear about supply chain case studies from SciveraLENS® users
Business Manager, Enhesa Sustainable Chemistry
Lori Bestervelt, former Subject Matter Expert Sustainable Chemistry has worked in the fields of microbiology, toxicology, risk assessment, and molecular biochemistry. Prior to her time at Scivera and Enhesa, she was at NSF International for 23 years as the Chief Science Officer.
Watch the webinar recording
We know what really matters to you when it comes to chemical sustainability. This webcast builds on our experience, inviting you to create a sustainable chemicals management program that promotes supply chain transparency. That means insights into gathering data efficiently, protecting confidential business information, and understanding the chemicals being used in your products and processes.
Watch the webcast to learn what Enhesa Sustainable Chemistry has to offer for building supply chain transparency based on effective chemicals management.
- Understanding of the importance of supply chain transparency
- Step-by-step process for building chemical transparency in your supply chain
- Case studies and lessons learned from SciveraLENS users
Empowering businesses to create a more sustainable future.
At Enhesa, we simplify the complex landscapes of compliance and sustainability, empowering your global business to act today and prepare for tomorrow to create a more sustainable future. How? With our 360° intelligence for your operations, products, and chemicals management across the globe.