Find PFAS with SciveraLENS®
See how to leverage SciveraLENS to identify PFAS in your products and processes, find safer alternatives, and engage your supply chain with a high response rate.
Identify problematic PFAS chemicals instantly
Find safer alternatives to hazardous chemicals
Effectively engage your supply chain to share info
What’s in it for you?
- Protect your business against the next PFAS or other hazardous chemicals
- Learn about PFAS regulations regarding product and operations compliance
- Understand what to do if you don’t know if you have PFAS in your products
- Discover how to engage your supply chain in sharing their chemical formulations
Watch the webinar recording
With current and emerging regulations, restrictions and consumer concerns around PFAS, everyone is searching for ways to stay ahead of the curve and avoid the PFAS trap. Watch this webcast to get guidance on how to identify PFAS and other restricted chemical substances in your products and processes, find safer alternatives and engage your supply chain with a high response rate. Once you’ve got the necessary information you can decide on what’s most important to you and your business when it comes to PFAS and other hazardous chemicals in your products.
- Current PFAS regulations out there, examples of product and operations compliance regulations
- Reporting: What if I don’t know if I have PFAS in my products
- How to engage your supply chain in sharing their chemical formulations?
- PFAS and sustainable chemistry – how to get ahead of regulations protect yourself against the next PFAS or other hazardous chemicals
Empowering businesses to create a more sustainable future.
At Enhesa, we simplify the complex landscapes of compliance and sustainability, empowering your global business to act today and prepare for tomorrow to create a more sustainable future. How? With our 360° intelligence for your operations, products, and chemicals management across the globe.