Impact of Biden Administration on EHS regulations
What is in the pipeline for the Biden administration? Join our webinar for updates on emerging issues and shifting policies since the last election.
Register to keep your business aligned with America’s shifting regulatory landscape.
The Biden administration means big changes for EHS regulations in the US. Join us for expert insights into what’s new, what’s likely to come, and what it all means for your business, including:
- Efforts to meet air emissions targets, like incentives for electric cars and renewable energy, or carbon tax;
- An update of PFAS regulations on chemical management (Federal and State level);
- Regulation changes from the prior administration;
- The latest updates on OSHA emergency standards – if available at the time of the webinar.
- Thursday, July 1, 2021
- 15:00 PM CET / 9:00 AM EST (1h duration)