Enhesa’s EHS Regulatory Forecaster service allows companies to easily and efficiently keep track of emerging regulatory issues (laws, proposals, policies) in the jurisdictions they operate in.
The Regulatory Forecaster Service includes the following elements:
- Reports – Receive regular reports with detailed analysis of up-and-coming issues as they emerge
- Regulatory Foundations – A list of all EHS laws within your contracted scope, with consolidated summaries of each law and access to the full, original legal text
- Monthly Email Alerts – Our clients benefit from monthly email alerts on reports published in the previous month, which each user can tailor by jurisdiction(s) and by thematic topic(s)
- Enhesa Business Impact Analysis – A company-specific analysis of steps you might need to take
- Issue Manager – Assign reports within your team and manage follow-up actions
- Client Services Training & Support – Receive training and support on the use of Enhesa’s services from our dedicated Client Services team
Optional additional support is provided through Enhesa’s Expert Support Services.