What would you do?
Enhesa is seeking a an Account Manager for his team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Onboard new clients to Enhesa Services
- Manage and own contract renewals and addendums
- Develop a concrete knowledge of Enhesa services to stay ahead of service changes and systems upgrades.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve client’s acquisition, retention and proactive notification/communication
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Participate in Tradeshows and Conferences
What would we expect from you?
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience with account management in a business to business environment in the insurance, engineering, financial services or consultancy industry
- Excellent level of English; additional languages are an asset
- Understanding of the EHS world
- Superior interpersonal skills in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Well established organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Who we are?
A global company with more than 40 nationalities working together daily all over the world. You will work from the Arlington, Virginia office, from where you will be enjoying the diversity in cultures. Moreover, Enhesa is a fast-growing company with tremendous ambitions to be the world’s most famous brands ‘’go-to partner’’ for all information on environmental, health and safety compliance!
As part our highly dynamic team, we offer:
- A competitive salary package & benefits.
- Flexibility, work/life balance, a fast-paced and driven environment.
- A position with room to drive performance improvements, supported by clear objectives and a pursuit for overall excellence
- The opportunity to be part of a thoughtful business development strategy
- Accountability and innovation