Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
• Identify EHS requirements for industry
• Provide EHS compliance tools to companies
• Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 5000 multinational companies.
What would you do
Enhesa is seeking a EHS Regulatory consultant for its team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
· Research US federal and state Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) policies, laws, and regulations to advise multinational companies on the implications to their US operations.
· Compare US federal EHS laws with corresponding state laws to explain nuanced, state-specific differences to clients with facilities in multiple states.
· Monitor current and emerging EHS issues to alert clients on future developments in the US.
· Prepare written reports on regulatory updates detailing potential operational changes and how companies can achieve regulatory compliance.
What would we expect from you?
• Appropriate academic qualification: a JD or LLM degree, preferably concentrated on environmental studies and/or occupational health and safety.
• An unmatched attention to detail.
• Strong ability to research, analyze, and compare US laws and/or policies or that of a similar legal system.
• Experience in EHS management or policy in the US is a plus, but candidates without previous experience are considered if they can demonstrate interest and understanding of EHS issues in the US.
• Fluency in English is non-negotiable, bonus points if you have any additional language skills!