Who we are and what can we offer you
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
- Identify EHS requirements for industry
- Provide EHS compliance tools to companies, and
- Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies.
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 5000 multinational companies.
What would you do
Enhesa is seeking a junior legal consultant (f/m) for its team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS laws, regulations and policy in Dutch/French speaking jurisdictions
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements, and
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance.
Depending on language skills and experience the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
What would we expect from you
- Law Decree obtained in France, Belgium or the Netherlandsspecialisation in environmental law is an asset
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes