Junior Legal Consultant in EHS Law – German Speaking
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Junior EHS Regulatory Consultant to join our international team!
Who we are
Enhesa is the market leader in global environmental, health and safety (EHS) law consulting. As a dynamic and growing consultancy, we are constantly seeking to recruit talented and motivated legal professionals.
Our mission is to:
• Identify EHS requirements for industry
• Provide EHS compliance tools to companies
• Advise companies in developing and implementing corporate EHS strategies
Enhesa’s core clients include Fortune 5000 multinational companies.
What would you do
Enhesa is seeking a German speaking EHS Regulatory Consultant (f/m) for its Operations team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
• Researching EHS laws, regulations and policy in German speaking jurisdictions
• Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements
• Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance
Depending on language skills and experience, the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
What would we expect from you?
• Law Degree obtained in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland. Specialisation in environmental law is an asset
• Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy
• Fluency in English and German is essential. Additional language skills are an asset
• Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes
This is a full-time position based in Brussels, with flex hours and flex homeworking possibilities. Working fully remotely may also be considered.