Legal Consultant in EHS Law – Dutch speaking jurisdictions
Enhesa is seeking a Junior Legal Consultant for its Brussels' team.
What would you do
Our international team in Brussels is seeking a consultant to assist our team of legal consultants to cover regulatory developments in Dutch speaking jurisdictions.
The main responsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Researching EHS law, regulations and policy in Dutch speaking countries
- Monitoring existing and draft EHS law to alert industry on future requirements
- Preparing written reports allowing industry to measure regulatory compliance
Depending on language skills and experience, the successful candidate will also be required to research EHS requirements in other countries.
The job is a full-time position either based in our Brussels office.
What would we expect from you?
- Law degree, specialisation in environmental law is an asset
- Strong analytical research and writing skills with a demonstrated ability to research and analyse law and policy
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential. Any additional language skills are an asset
- Interest in and understanding of EHS law and industrial processes
Who we are
Enhesa is the leading environmental, health and safety consulting firm, providing EHS regulatory compliance assurance support and information services to multinational companies. Our target clients are Fortune 1000 companies.
Over the past 20 years, Enhesa has built up extensive expertise in EHS regulations in over 200 jurisdictions. We combine our unique knowledgebase with an in-house team of over 75 dedicated experts from more than 40 different countries to develop solutions for our clients. No other company or institution has anything remotely similar. Our mission is to partner with our clients as a complete global regulatory solution to help ensure compliance, manage risk, save time, and increase the quality and effectiveness of their EHS compliance programs.