Join Enhesa this December for the annual Regulatory Forecast webinar series, titled the Enhesa Global EHS Regulatory Forecast for 2020! For the 16th consecutive year, Enhesa’s consultants will provide you with specialized insight into the EHS laws and policies affecting multinational corporations around the globe with an eye toward the coming year, and beyond.
Based on our continuous tracking of upcoming regulatory and policy developments, this complimentary webinar will:
- Examine recent global EHS regulatory growth and topic trends
- Discuss the key drivers in the development of EHS law and policy on a global level
- Explore current and emerging laws, regulations and standards throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, APAC, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Our consultants will provide a forecast of EHS trends to watch in 2020 and will address key questions received from attendees. This is your opportunity to hear directly from the Enhesa consultants and to receive insight into how regulatory requirements will affect your operations moving forward.
- Serena Anand, EHS Regulatory Analyst
- Evelyn Chuang, EHS Regulatory Analyst
- Abi O. Laniyan, EHS Regulatory Analyst
- Taylor Murphy, EHS Regulatory Analyst
- Bernardo Kaiser, EHS Regulatory Analyst
- Nathalia Cortez Gomes, EHS Regulatory Analyst
- Jessica Sarnowski, Head of Content Marketing & Thought Leadership