Being an EHS professional is challenging enough when facing an evolving world of occupational health and safety expectations. Add to this the new challenges the rapid explosion of technology and the impact of our changing world on health and safety matters. What does this all mean in terms of guidance, regulatory compliance, reporting standards and the future profession of EHS?
This webinar will explore the most significant occupational health and safety changes the HSE community need to prepare for by 2030. This‘Environmental, Health & Safety 2030’ view has been co-authored by International SOS and Enhesa.
The webinar will be held June 6 and will cover:
- What will the world of work look like in 2030?
- What are the main challenges that EHS professionals will face in the future?
- How will the EHS profession need to adapt to the changing nature of work?
- What will the regulatory and policy drivers impacting EHS in the coming years?
- What role will technology play in EHS?