Attended by nearly 400 individuals, this webinar focused on the issue of Global Risk Management while also providing a backdrop to Enhesa’s sponsored conference track at the IOSH 2014 conference, the UK’s leading conference for Health and Safety professionals.
Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford of Enhesa, joined by Joe Wolfsberger of FDRSafety (formally of Ingersoll Rand, Eaton, and Baxter Healthcare), provided valuable insights into the risks faced, and how those can be dealt with in and across multinational organizations, while also discussing global risk management practices at a time when budgets remain tight.
Topics addressed included:
- Strategies to persuading your company's corporate decision makers that reducing these risks is a justifiable expense
- Tips on how to build a strong company culture towards risk reduction
- Ways to plan programs to navigate risk
- How EHS and sustainability can contribute across the entire value chain
- Strategic approaches to creating an effective "Risk Elimination Culture"
Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford, Business Development and Project Manager EMEA at Enhesa
Joseph Wolfsberger, Senior Advisor at FDRSafety