With a population of more than 1 billion people, India faces an ever-changing and unpredictable ecosystem for occupational health. Foreign companies looking to invest and operate in India are exposed to a unique set of challenges which need to be considered to avoid legal implications.
On Thursday, 8 June 2017, join experts from INTERNATIONAL SOS and Enhesa to learn how to mitigate human capital risks and occupational health challenges in India. This webinar will outline what occupational health challenges to expect when operating in India and how to best protect your workforce. Attendees can expect to be given valuable insights on the following key topics:
- Occupational Health legal framework
- Challenges faced in Occupational Health and Human Resources
- Solutions to the Occupational Health challenges
- Best practices for a healthy and stable workforce
- Dr. Rahul Kalia, Medical Director, India, International SOS
- Sunita Paudyal, EHS Regulatory Consultant, Enhesa