Multinational corporations are faced with a multitude of regulatory requirements to contend with on a global scale. Imagine that you are a VP or Director of EHS at a company with facilities in the US, UK, and China. How do you keep track of the ever-changing regulations that your company must comply with? What role does software play in managing your compliance obligations? In this webinar, regulatory consultants from Enhesa provide insight into compliance obligations in the US, UK, and China and the VP, Global Practice Leader- Health & Safety from Intelex (previously with Coveris Group and Bristol-Myers Squibb) gives the perspective of the EHS practitioner who is searching for the best way to achieve compliance obligations. Presented in a Q/A format, this webinar is a conversation between experts in the field.
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn the answers to some of these important questions:
- What does incident reporting look like in the US, UK, and China?
- If you need a discharge permit in the US, how does that differ from permit requirements in the UK and China?
- How should the EHS practitioner approach the challenge of compliance for a global company?
- How do content and software work together?
- Is there a “magic” answer to the challenge of compliance?