In this webinar, we will examine the specific provisions regarding compliance with legal requirements in the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management System Standards. The webinar will aim to answer the following questions:
- What are the provisions regarding legal compliance in both standards?
- What do these provisions require?
- Have there been any changes in those provisions (For example, in comparison to OHSAS 18001)?
- How do companies address their legal compliance obligations in practice?
- Is a “legal register” the most effective tool?
- What are the best practice approaches to managing compliance with EHS laws?
Attendees will also have the opportunity to see where they stand in comparison with other companies when we review the results of a pre-webinar survey on how companies manage compliance with laws under these management systems.
Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford, Head of Thought Leadership at Enhesa
Elise Saade, EHS Regulatory Consultant at Enhesa