Effectively navigate global developments in sustainability and ESG
A comprehensive overview of the knowledge needed to face the fast-moving Sustainability and ESG regulatory landscape.
Understand today’s regulatory global Sustainability and ESG landscape
Break down the implications relating to a selection of ESG standards
Learn about the potential impact of CSRD and ESRS to your business
What’s in it for you?
- Get an overview of the major developments impacting your company’s sustainability and ESG strategy and capture takeaways from our experts’ helicopter view of the global regulatory landscape.
- Stay ahead of greenwashing, human rights due diligence, and regulations impacting your supply chain
- Hear Enhesa experts’ insights into how the implementation of the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and associated European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) will influence your business.
- Discover how elements, such as materiality assessment, digital tagging and independent assurance obligations may affect your reporting
- Break down the different ESG standards with our experts and understand the data you already gather
- And more!
The Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) marks a significant shift in reporting obligations. It is estimated that approx. 50,000 companies will be impacted by its requirements across an all-encompassing variety of sectors.
Learn what may impact your company’s Sustainability and ESG strategy
Join us to investigate the recent changes that are impacting your company’s sustainability and ESG strategy and reporting – from a global regulatory overview to the newest developments in the CSRD and ESRS.
Explore topics such as:
- Human rights due diligence
- Regulations affecting your supply chain
- How we moved from Green Deal to CSRD and ESRS
- Major changes in the reporting standards
- Digital tagging
- Materiality assessment
- Independent assurance obligation
- and more
Also, be the first to get a sneak peek at Enhesa’s roadmap for new ESG content coming in 2024!