The Enhesa Exchange 28-29 November 2023 | Cologne
The Enhesa Exchange: here for you
In Cologne, in person. Seize this exclusive chance to engage with industry professionals and delve into the latest compliance trends.
Your link to compliance
Engage in interactive workshops covering EHS, ESG and corporate reporting, product compliance, and chemical management, and discover how operations compliance aligns with these critical areas. Additionally, gain exclusive insights through solution previews, live demonstrations, and ample opportunities to exchange knowledge with your industry peers. We are thrilled to introduce the Enhesa Exchange once again, offering you the ultimate opportunity to connect with our compliance community. We can’t wait for you to join us at this event.
An extraordinary Exchange
The Enhesa Exchange goes beyond the ordinary notion of “exchange” – it’s a platform dedicated to maximizing the value of your EHS endeavours and investments. It’s an opportunity to gain direct insights from your peers, offering insider advice and strategies to tackle the pressing challenges of today. It serves as your gateway to exploring the next steps in refining and enhancing your operational compliance. Explore how Enhesa’s 360° intelligence can also help meet your sustainability goals for your products and chemicals management.
If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first four hours sharpening the axe. Let us help you sharpen your axe at the Enhesa Exchange.Peter Schramme – CEO, Enhesa
Chief Executive Officer, Enhesa
SVP Business Development, Digital Platforms and Partnerships
Head of ESG Strategy, Quentic
Content Incubation Manager
Strategic Alliances Manager
Business Development Manager
Director of Product Management
Account Manager EMEA
Account Manager EMEA
- Engage in discussions about staying sustainable in the future of regulatory compliance
- Establish connections and acquire new knowledge from both your peers and leading regulatory experts.
- Learn strategies for maximizing the advantages of Enhesa services and its latest features.
- Hear the most recent developments around sustainability for the chemical industry at Product Sustainability Summit Europe 2023 organized by Chemical Watch Events & Training by Enhesa
- Uncover exclusive insights into optimizing your operational compliance efforts.
And to top it off, join us for a networking dinner on Tuesday, 28 November evening and make valuable connections!