Enhesa is delighted to once again be involved in the IOSH 2015 conference. Taking place alongside Safety & Health Expo at ExCeL London, IOSH 2015 will continue and develop on last year’s theme of leadership – an issue of considerable importance to the safety and health industry. Learning how to inspire leadership, recognise leadership qualities and harness them is essential in an environment of constant change and increasing demands on budgets and resources. Hear first-hand from those who have succeeded and, more importantly, find out how they achieved their success so that you can develop your own.
Download a copy of the agenda
Enhesa is sponsoring the "Managing Global Risk" sessions at the conference with Yuko Dvorak-Miyata, Business Development and Project Manager and Thierry Dumortier, Managing Director from Enhesa leading sessions on managing risk in the Asia Pacific region and trends and developments in managing global risk.
Other session speakers include:
- Joseph Wolfsberger, Senior Adviser, FDR Safety
- Reyes Gonzalez, Global Safety Manager, Heineken International B.V.
- Claire Deacon, Claire Deacon and Associates
- Adam Roscoe, Group Senior Vice President and Head of Sustainability Affairs, ABBZH Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
- Kathy Seabrook, Founder and President, Global Solutions Inc
- Andrew Page, Health and Safety Director, Tata Steel
Quote “ENHESA10” when registering your place to save 10% on your two-day pass. Book today.