We appreciate your interest in our company. Enhesa is an EHS Regulatory Compliance Assurance tool & services provider and assumes the role of Data Controller in regards to your personal data related to recruitment. We value the importance of protecting your privacy and personal data. To ensure transparency and security, our recruitment privacy statement as set forth below will inform you about the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data processed by us. We will process your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, unless such processing conflicts with the requirements of applicable law, in which case, applicable law will prevail.
To facilitate internal and external recruitment, Enhesa uses for some requisitions the Cornerstone software, to share job offers and to collect and manage applications. Enhesa acts as the controller of the personal data communicated and Cornerstone acts as a subcontractor. As a subcontractor of Enhesa, Cornerstone is authorized to access your personal information when necessary, particularly as part of its administrative tasks and maintenance of the Company’s career site and the application management tool, but cannot communicate this data to its own subcontractors without obtaining the prior agreement of the Company. Cornerstone may be required to pass on your personal data to a judicial authority, at its request.
By submitting your personal data to us, you acknowledge that:
- You have read and understood this Privacy Notice and agree to the use of your personal data as set out herein.
- You are not required to provide any requested information to us, but your failure to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
- All of your representations are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment offered to candidates hired by Enhesa.
Personal Data We Collect
We usually collect personal data directly from you when you apply for a role with us, such as your name, address, contact information, photographs and videos, work and educational history, achievements, identity documents, and test results. We also collect similar personal data about you from third parties, such as professional recruiting firms, your references or prior employers. We may also collect personal data about you online to the extent that you have chosen to make this information publicly available. For example, we may find your profile on professional social media websites (such as LinkedIn), and contact you about suitable roles.
Sensitive personal data is a subset of personal data that includes ethnicity, health, trade union membership, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, and other categories as prescribed by law. We may collect sensitive personal data to the extent that a candidate chooses, without being asked, to voluntarily disclose it during the recruiting process.
Use of your personal data
The collected data will be used solely for the selection process. This process may include the following:
- Verification of the entered data;
- Reference checks;
- Assessment of the qualifications and skills needed to perform the job you are applying for;
- Communication concerning the process (e-mails, phone calls, SMS messages);
- Filling out questionnaires and tests;
- Fulfilling legal regulations.
We may also use your personal data for Enhesa analytics purposes, including in aggregated/pseudonymized form, to improve our recruitment and hiring process and augment our ability to attract successful candidates.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
Our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based:
- in part, on our legitimate business interest in evaluating your application to manage our relationship with you, to ensure that we recruit appropriate employees, and to evaluate and maintain the efficacy of our recruiting process more generally;
- in part, on our performing contractual and precontractual measures relating to our potential employment relationship with you;
- in part, on our complying with applicable law with regard to personal data necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations.
The access to your personal records is limited to Enhesa employees who participate in the selection process; members of the HR team, hiring managers for the position you are applying for, and any member of the staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of the role you are applying for.
International transfer of personal data
Your personal data may be accessed by recruiters and interviewers working in the country where the position for which you are applying is based, as well as by recruiters and interviewers working in different countries within Enhesa group. Individuals performing administrative functions and IT personnel within Enhesa Group may also have limited access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their jobs.
The data is stored within the European Union, and access to it is secured with the highest level of technical standards and practices. All data is encrypted at rest and in transport. Multifactor Authentication is required for access.
If you accept an offer of employment with us, any relevant personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your personnel records and will be retained in accordance with specific country requirements and with the privacy notice applicable to Enhesa employees, which will be provided during the on-boarding process.
If we do not employ you, we may nevertheless continue to retain and use your personal data for a maximum period of 2 years after the the last contact with our recruitment department, the concept of “last contact” being understood as the date on which you consented to the collection of your data. This is for system administration purposes and to consider you for potential future roles. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed.
Rights and Contact Info
Upon request, our Data Protection Officer will provide you with information as to whether and what personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have it rectified. You may also revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts, or request deletion of your personal data.
Please feel free to direct such requests, or other questions and comments regarding this privacy statement or the privacy practices of Enhesa to our Data Protection Officer:
Louise Center Building
Avenue Louise 287, 1050 Brussels