Chemicals in cosmetics and personal care products
Sign up as a free member of Enhesa Product to download your free report on regulatory developments for chemicals in cosmetics and personal care and what they mean for your business.
Plus access to the latest, free webinars, newsletters, Chemical Watch News & Insight articles and more…
Free report: Chemicals in cosmetics and personal care
As more robust legislation for the cosmetics and personal care sector takes shape around the world, Chemical Watch’s team of experts keeps track of changes for our compliance professional members. In this report, you’ll find:
- a selection of recent news articles from our Chemical Watch News & Insight team covering some of the most important developments so far this year
- headlines of the most popular stories read by Cour members who work in the cosmetics and personal care sector; and an infographic of cosmetic regulatory milestones in 2023.
The insights you need to stay ahead
If you manage chemicals in cosmetics and personal care products, you face some major challenges:
Understanding the variations in how cosmetics and personal care products are defined in each jurisdiction
Keeping up with increasingly divergent cosmetics regulations as they are updated
Navigating the risks associated with product claims
Enhesa can help you meet these challenges, with:
- Award-winning news and insight coverage with timely updates detailed insights on the latest regulatory news and business developments impacting cosmetics and personal care products;
- World-class compliance tools including our US Legislation Tracker to monitor and help you keep up with regulatory changes; and
- Unparalleled events and training programs, designed to give you the information and skills you need to meet, and exceed, your compliance goals in cosmetics and personal care.
Read what our clients have to say:
Helen Jakobsson, Senior Product Safety Specialist – Sustainable Packaging
Essity Hygiene and Health AB
“Working with product safety in the area of recycled materials (mainly in plastic packaging), I need to have a tool to stay updated – and Chemical Watch News & Insight offers that.”
Anca Gradinariu, Global Manager Regulatory Flavors & Fragrances
“Very professional, accurate and timely information. Chemical Watch News & Insight helps me keep ahead of potential changes.”
Don’t get left behind
Keep up to date on the latest chemicals in cosmetics developments with Enhesa.
Read about the latest developments in chemicals in cosmetics and personal care and what they mean for your business.