Chemicals compliance for food contact materials
- Free report covering recent food contact materials developments and what they mean for your business
- Selection of regulatory updates from our Chemical Watch News & Insight team
- Featured timeline of regulatory dates affecting food and drinks compliance in 2023
Download your free food contact materials report
Changes are underway in the food and drinks sector due to new hazard information on widely used chemicals and increased regulatory scrutiny of the entire industry lifecycle. In the US, there has been an historic rise in the number of regulations impacting food contact materials (FCMs), which is transforming the compliance landscape. In Europe, revision of the complex EU FCM Regulation is being debated.
As more regulation affecting the food and drinks sector takes shape around the world, Chemical Watch News & Insight keeps track of changes for our compliance professional members. Read a sample of coverage in this new report.Download your free food contact materials report now
Don’t get left behind
Keep up with the latest food contact materials developments and what they mean for your business.
As the leading global provider of intelligence and regulatory data for product safety professionals, Enhesa Product helps businesses to be ready for food contact materials regulations and the impact on products and markets through:
- Award-winning news coverage and analysis.
- World-class compliance data solutions to track every new regulation.
- Events and training with leader experts and key stakeholders.
Become a free member of Enhesa Product to view download your free report and gain access to 3 articles each month, exclusive tools, alerts and more.