PFAS regulation: is your business ready?
- Free report highlighting recent regulatory developments around the world concerning PFASs, with expert comment on the key issues.
- Selection of articles from our Chemical Watch News & Insight team, including expert commentary on the key issues.
- An in-depth look at the US EPA’s evolving definitions for PFAS.
Download your free PFAS report now
PFAS restrictions on the horizon
The use of PFAS is a major focus for regulatory authorities worldwide right now.
In Europe, the REACH restriction proposal aims to place limits on all uses of more than 10,000 per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances. Meanwhile, in the US, restrictions are high on the agenda in several states.
The increasing number of actions being taken against the so-called “forever chemicals” presents a real challenge for those in chemicals management. The use of PFAS is widespread across sectors, including consumer products, such as cookware, personal care and textiles, as well as numerous industrial applications.
Staying ahead of changing PFAS regulations is essential for product safety professionals managing chemicals.Download your free PFAS report now
Three guiding principles to eliminating toxic chemicals in consumer products
Sustainability consultant Chris Enlow, speaking at the Chemical Watch Events & Training PFAS Updates conference in June 2021, shared three key ideas when it comes to the elimination of toxic chemicals in products.Watch the video
Don’t get left behind
Keep up to date on the latest PFAS developments
As the leading global provider of intelligence and regulatory data for product safety professionals, Enhesa Product helps businesses to be ready for PFAS regulations and the impact on products and markets through:
- Award-winning news coverage and analysis.
- World-class compliance data solutions to track every new regulation.
- Events and training with leader experts and key stakeholders.