Unlocking the European Green Deal: Enhesa's three-pillar approach for sustainable success
An in-depth exploration of the Green Deal’s key changes and challenges across all business levels, from manufacturing, to product, to the chemicals behind it.
- Session 1:Comprehensive guide of the Green Deal regulations
- Session 2:Product and Sustainable Chemistry compliance under the Green Deal
- Session 3: Operational impact and compliance under the Green Deal
Watch the recording
Gain the knowledge to proactively address regulatory requirements and align your operations with the Green Deal’s environmental standards
Learn how to adopt sustainable resource management practices to minimize your impact on biodiversity
Discover how sustainable chemistry and eco-friendly product development can set you on the path to innovation and compliance
What’s in it for you?
- Discover how adapting to green policies can future proof your company and open new market opportunities
- Identify specific areas within your product development, manufacturing, and operations that will be impacted by Green Deal regulations
- Understand the urgency of taking proactive steps to align your business with sustainable practices and avoid potential risks
- Acquire practical knowledge and strategies to ensure compliance with Green Deal regulations
- Discover Enhesa’s valuable tools that can support your journey towards Green Deal compliance
Speakers on Friday, December 1, 2023
Business Manager for Sustainable Chemistry
Speakers on Friday, December 8 2023 at 10:00 AM EDT / 16:00 PM CET
Business Manager for Sustainable Chemistry
Kimberley de Miguel
Managing Analyst EMEA
Speakers on Friday, December 8 2023 at 11:00 AM EDT / 17:00 PM CET
Ana Sofia Rolim
Embracing sustainability isn’t just a choice; it’s an imperative. By aligning with the Green Deal’s key pillars, we can transform challenges into opportunities, reduce our environmental impact, and create a brighter, more sustainable future for all.
Join us for an insightful webinar that explores the Green Deal’s key pillars from the perspectives of Enhesa’s Operations, Product, and Sustainable Chemistry business units. Discover how our solutions can assist your business in seizing opportunities and staying ahead of the game.
Learn how you can:
- Reduce your carbon emissions and air pollutants to align with the Green Deal’s stringent environmental standards
- Adopt sustainable resource management practices, such as responsible sourcing of raw materials and the use of renewable resources, to minimize your impact on biodiversity
- Implement sustainable chemistry to understand what substances you use and reduce hazardous substances in your products and processes
- Develop sustainable products that have a reduced impact on human health and the environment throughout their lifecycle, from production to disposal
- Enhance the efficiency of your existing buildings and ensure that new constructions meet high performance standards
Ready to leverage Enhesa’s comprehensive solutions to navigate the complexities of the Green Deal and drive your business towards sustainability and compliance?
Our experts will support you in tackling the most prominent regulatory trends related to the Green Deal and staying compliant across your operations, products and choice of sustainable chemicals.
Friday, December 1, 2023 (max 1-hour duration)
- Comprehensive guide of the Green Deal regulations – 10:00 AM EDT / 16:00 PM CET
Friday, December 8, 2023 (max 1-hour duration)
- Session 1: Product and Sustainable Chemistry compliance under the Green Deal – 9:00 AM EDT / 15:00 PM CET
- Session 2: Operational impact and compliance under the Green Deal – 10:00 AM EDT / 16:00 PM CET
Enhesa, your compliance partner for a sustainable future
Ensure safer facilities with Enhesa Operations
Make it easy to manage and prepare for regulatory developments around the world. All with actionable insights to make it clear how you can ensure safer, more sustainable facilities.
Ensure safer, more sustainable products
Our solutions take the stress out of compliance, keeping you up to date with chemicals management best practices and reducing your risk of costly regulatory action or loss of market access.
Choose more sustainable chemicals – more efficiently
Our state-of-the-art, configurable solutions save you time, getting the information you need more efficiently and helping you get the job done faster. From deeper data gathering to understanding the impact of your chemical footprint, to achieving certifications like Screened Chemistry, it’s time to see more than restricted substances lists show you.