How much does non-compliance with EHS laws and regulations cost your organization annually, globally?
Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford, Head of Thought Leadership at Enhesa, will seek to answer this question and more in the latest in Enhesa's complimentary webinar program.
This webinar is aimed at Global EHS Executives & Professionals and will examine the cost of (not) complying with environmental, health and safety (EHS) laws around the world. The presentation will answer some frequently asked questions in the industry, such as:
- What do we mean by “costs”?
- What about indirect costs we cannot quantify?
- What do enforcement trends, publically available figures and wider studies tell us about these costs?
- What do we mean by compliance, and how do we measure it?
- What kind of expenditure can you expect for a global EHS compliance program?
- How can you be confident you are as compliant as possible?
Finally, we will examine the question of how the costs of non-compliance compare with the costs of complying and draw some conclusions around this.
Invite your colleagues and join us for an educational and insightful program during one of our two sessions on:
Tjeerd Hendel-Blackford is the Head of Thought Leadership at Enhesa, the global market leader in EHS regulatory compliance assurance services, and has 17+ years of experience as an EHS policy, regulatory and management expert with the company. In that time, he has worked with corporate clients across all industries and all over the world to help them to manage their international EHS legal compliance challenges. Tjeerd has held various roles with Enhesa prior to his current role, starting out as a Regulatory Analyst, then Project Manager, before moving into Business Development and Account Management and leading the Enhesa Sales efforts outside of North America.