This webinar will review the risk and compliance regulatory changes that have been occurring all over the world. The Institue of Internal Auditors, will be hosting this webinar as our head of thought-leadership, Tjeerd Hendel Blackford, will be presenting. Enhesa will help you stay informed on how these changes will impact EHS regulations and what we anticipate to change. With our in-house team of 75+ consultants, from 40+ countries, who monitor EHS and product-related regulatory developments in 285+ jurisdictions around the world, we will help prepare you for the regulation changes and impact this may have on the success of your business.
Based on our unique and extensive database of reports monitoring upcoming regulatory and policy developments and our conducting of compliance assessments throughout the world, this webinar will:
- Examine recent global EHS regulatory growth
- Discuss EHS areas that are currently the most challenging for companies in terms of compliance
- Explore current and emerging laws, regulations, standards and industry initiatives in each region of the world
- Highlight the latest enforcement cases and what this means for your business
- Offer best practices to ensure EHS regulatory compliance