White Papers & Reports
Download Our White Papers and Reports
2019 Global EHS Regulatory Forecast
Be prepared with a better understanding of what to expect worldwide this year. We rely on the expertise of our in-house team of 75+ consultants, from 40+ countries, who monitor EHS and product-related regulatory developments in 285+ jurisdictions around the world. The forecast analyzes the global regulatory climate and identifies key EHS trends and their business impact on industry in 2019.
Based on our unique and extensive database of reports monitoring upcoming regulatory and policy developments and our conducting of compliance assessments throughout the world, this complimentary publication will:
- Examine recent global EHS regulatory growth and topic trends
- Discuss the key drivers in the development of EHS law and policy on a global level
- Explore current and emerging laws, regulations and standards in each region of the world
- Address key questions received from attendees
Integrating Regulatory Content In An EHS Software Platform
EHS Software spending is predicted to reach USD $1.7 billion by 2022.
However, your software platform is only as good as the regulatory content you integrate. This includes Regulatory Compliance Intelligence, practical guidance, legal citations and more.
This publication will cover best practices for:
- Maximizing the ROI of using EHS Regulatory Content in your Software Platform
- Determining what type of content is best for your organization
- Avoiding common integration pitfalls
Managing EHS Compliance In Non-Manufacturing Locations
A significant portion of the workforce of every company is based in an office, retail shop, warehouse or data center. Emerging factors—such as the management of workplace health and well-being; workplace stress; ergonomics; workplace harassment and mental health—mean that non-manufacturing operations should be a key focus of EHS professionals.
Over the course of hundreds of EHS compliance audits at office and warehouse facilities, we found an average of 12 percent non-compliance at "low-risk" sites, largely due to the absence of trained personnel for health and safety management. How can you prevent your "low risk" sites from being less compliant than their industrial counterparts?
This publication will cover:
- The six challenges that cause companies to struggle to meet their compliance obligations.
- The best practice solutions you can implement to ensure your non-manufacturing location is compliant.
Making A Winning EHS Compliance Business Case To The C-Suite
EHS is not about the Environment or People: It's about Business Continuity, Risk Management, Governance and Sustainability.
EHS professionals across different industry sectors and vendors of every kind of EHS-related software, tool or service are all united in asking the same question: How can we convince the C-Suite that EHS is important to the business?
This publication will cover:
- The necessary terminology to help make the business case.
- What EHS means to individual members of the C-Suite.
- How you can represent EHS as a necessity rather than an expense to the C-Suite.
A Guide to Operating and Investing In India
Investing and Operating in India?
Learn to Mitigate Occupational Health Risks & Meet Regulatory Compliance
This complimentary publication is a collaboration between Enhesa and International SOS.
India, a growing economy and the world’s largest democracy, has a population exceeding 1.2 billion. The industrial and corporate presence in India has shifted its focus on occupational health practices both from a compliance and a duty-of-care perspective.
Over the past few years, the country has seen several changes in its social, political and environmental conditions, and businesses are required to adapt to these changes. Healthcare trends in India have been and remain consistent with challenges other emerging countries face.
This paper will address the current health landscape and summarize the occupational health and safety (OHS) regulations and requirements that organisations must respect in India for legal and reputational reasons.