Enhesa is an EHS Regulatory Compliance Assurance tool & services provider. As a data controller, Enhesa appreciates your visit and interest in our company, products, and services. We value the importance of protecting your privacy and personal data. To ensure transparency and security, our privacy statement as set forth below will inform you about the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data processed by us.
Purposes of the Data Processing
Enhesa may collect and process your personal data to:
- Provide you with the services that you seek from our websites;
- Improve our websites and services;
- Ensure the security of our websites;
- Better market relevant content generally, using anonymous or pseudonymised personal data;
- And, if you have additionally consented to it, market to you specifically, such as through e-mail remarketing and web retargeting.
Beyond these purposes, we process your data only if you have granted express consent for its stated purposes.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels on Visit
When you visit our websites, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website.
This collection may be done in conjunction with our vendors and partners (see data processors list below). We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without collecting additional consent.
Such information is typically collected using web cookies, web or e-mail pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools. Popular browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. See below for the types of cookies we use and their respective purposes.
- Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to protected areas of the websites.
- Functional Cookies: allow us to analyse your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your login name, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalised experience.
- Advertising Cookies: allow us to better assess the effectiveness of our content marketing and advertising efforts. These cookies are provided by our third-party partners to analyse and track site visit and signups stemming from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or e-mail) to third-party providers outside of site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies, though your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected elsewhere by such third-party providers. Such external data processing is governed by the privacy policies of these third-party providers.
See below for descriptions about the cookies used on our websites and how you can opt out from them:
- Enhesa (Required Cookies): Our website stores various cookies that are required for the navigation and usage of the websites. Opt-out: You can configure your browser to disable these Required Cookies. This may reduce site functionality.
Categories of Personal Data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Enhesa collects, processes, or uses the following personal data, if you provide it to us:
- Name, e-mail, phone, address, job title, company, products of Enhesa in use,
- Other data that you have provided while contacting us, especially using the contact, download, or signup forms on our website, data that you have sent to us through an online survey, support ticket, or job application.
- For marketing purposes and to improve our websites and services, we also collect data sent by your web browser, e.g., information about your browser, your IP address, and your operating system.
We use third-party data processors to process personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support Enhesa, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending e-mail newsletters. These processors may be located outside the European Union.
Our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Enhesa, its customers or any third party.
If you have given us your e-mail for purposes of communication or promotion, we will use your data to contact you or send promotional e-mails relating to your interests. You may revoke your consent to being contacted by e-mail for promotional purposes any time, by clicking on an unsubscribe link on any of our emails, which also can be found here.
Further, with your consent, we may make use of e-mail tracking technology to obtain data on if you open an e-mail or if you click on links in an e-mail. This data will be used only in automated ways to help improve future marketing messaging and/or to prioritise follow ups based on perceived communications relevance. Without your consent, we will not make use of personal data unique to you, such as your IP address, your device and browser information, or the time and number of times you open an e-mail or click on a link.
Technical and Organizational Data Protection
Enhesa implements commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against abuse and loss. We store such data in secure environments. We provide training to our employees on data protection best practices and require them to enter into a confidentiality agreement.
While we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data submitted through our websites.
Rights and Contact Info
Upon request, our Data Protection Officer will provide you with information as to whether and what personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have it rectified. You may also revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts, or request deletion of your personal data.
Please feel free to direct such requests, or other questions and comments regarding this privacy statement or the privacy practices of Enhesa to our Data Protection Officer:
Louise Center Building
Avenue Louise 287, 1050 Brussels
Last Updated: September 17, 2019