Benefit from searching multiple drug information resources all at once.
ToxPlanet streamlines the process of finding and accessing critical drug-related information with DrugEXPERT.
DrugEXPERT delivers access to detailed and up-to-date health and safety data on thousands of pharmaceutical substances. Offering extensive coverage, it contains information from several leading international sources, including:
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines (EDQM)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- U.S. National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM)
What do DrugEXPERT records include?
The information provided for the pharmaceutical substances in DrugEXPERT is thorough and diverse, varying based upon its source. Records contain numerous key data points, which often include:
- Pharmacologic Actions
- … and much more
Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses DrugEXPERT?
DrugEXPERT is used by chemical safety professionals dealing with safety and hazard issues of pharmaceuticals.
What do you get along with your access to DrugEXPERT?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) – An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ – Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special – The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ – A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Why not give it a try?
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to arrange a demo and claim your free trial today!