Environmental Chemistry Information System (ECIS)
Access out-of-print collections for hard-to-find chemical citations.
We make retrieving hard-to-find chemical citation information a snap.
ECIS is a compilation of out-of-print databases containing content not otherwise found in the literature. The substance-specific collections cover pharmacological, biochemical, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs, environmental pollutants, and other chemicals. The seven collections in ECIS are:
- Biodegradation Literature References (BIOLOG)
- Biodegradation of Substances in the Environment (BIODEG)
- Gastrointestinal Absorption Database (GIABS)
- Information System for Hazardous Organics in Water (ISHOW)
- Structure and Nomenclature Search System (SANSS)
What do ECIS records include?
Records are similar to TOXLINE Special records and include citation information like:
- Publication Year
- Name of Substance
- Molecular Formula
- CAS Registry Number
All data in ECIS is delivered in tabular format for fast access and easy review. Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses ECIS?
ECIS is an important source of hard-to-find chemical citation information for toxicologists, hazardous materials professionals, and other environmental health and safety professionals of all types.
What do you get along with your access to ECIS?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ListEXPERT™ – Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special – The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ – A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Why not give it a try?
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to arrange a demo and claim your free trial today!