Quickly find information on chemicals appearing on hundreds of regulatory and advisory lists.
ListEXPERT simplifies finding the “List” data needed to comply with global regulations.
Updated and expanded regularly, ListEXPERT is an easy way to access data found on hundreds of regulatory and advisory lists from around the world. ListEXPERT includes chemical inventories, carcinogen lists, exposure limit lists, list of banned substances, lists of hazardous chemicals, toxics, PBTs (persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic substances), and much more. In addition to list data, actual source documents are included when available.
What do ListEXPERT lists include?
List content varies depending on the purpose of the list. In addition to containing identifying information such as chemical name and registry number, many lists in ListEXPERT include other end-points such as classification, threshold quantities, exposure limits, and chemical and physical properties.
Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses ListEXPERT?
ListEXPERT is used by chemical safety professionals engaged in:
- Authoring and/or verifying SDSs and labels
- EH&S Compliance
- Managing chemical approval processes
- Alternative Assessments
- Read Across
What do you get along with your access to ListEXPERT?
Your subscription also includes access to several of ToxPlanet’s other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) – An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- TOXLINE® Special – The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ – A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Why not give it a try?
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to arrange a demo and claim your free trial today!