Fast, seamless access to authoritative literature facilitates informed decision making for a broad range of professionals.
PubMed, the premier database covering the world of biomedical, health, and life sciences literature, includes citation information (title, authors, journal, and publication date) and abstracts of over 33 million articles published in nearly 4,000 biomedical and scientific journals contained in:
- MEDLINE – A detailed resource featuring relevant journal citations and articles indexed with MeSH (Medical Subject Headings)
- PubMed Central (PMC) – An archive containing journal articles reviewed and selected by NLM for archiving (current and historical)
- Bookshelf – An archive of books, reports, databases, and other publications focused on biomedical, health, and life science disciplines
What does PubMed include?
PubMed puts a wealth of vital biomedical information at your fingertips. It features:
- More than 33 million citations and abstracts
- Direct access to millions of Open Access (OA) full text articles (only from ToxPlanet)
- Regularly updated information, ensuring access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date research
- Content from a myriad of highly authoritative and relevant sources, including clinical studies, datasets, government publications, meta-analyses, newspaper articles, technical reports, and much more
- Access to information from tens of thousands of academic journals and other relevant periodicals
- Extensive coverage with some records dating back to the early part of the 19th century
- Content international in scope
- … and much more
Regardless of its source and focus, information in every record is presented in a concise and easy-to-access manner. Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses PubMed?
PubMed is used by toxicologists, pharmacologists, risk assessors, and other chemical safety professionals seeking new articles in the primary literature or older articles referenced in the secondary literature.
What do you get along with your access to PubMed?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) – An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ – Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special – The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ – A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Why not give it a try?
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to arrange a demo and claim your free trial today!