Understanding reproductive risks in the workplace and the supply chain requires reliable information.
ToxPlanet makes it possible to locate and access reproductive risk information quickly with ReproEXPERT.
ReproEXPERT provides integrated access to content from the world’s leading reproductive hazard information sources. It enables instant search and retrieval of thousands of documents, allowing you access to the mission-critical content you need.
With its comprehensive coverage, its depth of content, and its breadth of focus, ReproEXPERT is THE go-to source for reproductive hazard information. ReproEXPERT’s data sources are a Who’s Who of authoritative content providers including, but not limited to:
- Shepard’s Catalog of Teratogenic Agents
- U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. National Library of Medicine
- U.S. National Toxicology Program
- Teratogen Information System (TERIS)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
ReproEXPERT is updated continually, ensuring that you always have access to the most comprehensive and up-to-date research.
What do ReproEXPERT records include?
The information provided varies by collection and is intended for a professional audience. Some records are summaries of key studies while others are comprehensive reviews of known reproductive hazards. Click here to view a description of all our information sources.
Who uses ReproEXPERT?
ReproEXPERT is used by health and chemical safety professionals who need to understand and manage the adverse effects and reproductive risks of chemicals in the workplace and in the supply chain.
What do you get along with your access to ReproEXPERT?
Your subscription also includes access to several of our other key information resources:
- ECIS (Environmental Chemistry Information System) – An exclusive combination of out-of-print databases covering environmental pollutants.
- ListEXPERT™ – Data on hundreds of thousands of chemicals included on regulatory and advisory lists.
- TOXLINE® Special – The bibliographic toxicology database from the National Library of Medicine, including information on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals.
- TSCATS Complete™ – A powerful resource providing access to ALL ~29,000 unpublished, non-confidential chemical testing result submissions to the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Why not give it a try?
The BEST way to understand how ToxPlanet can save you an extraordinary amount of time, and help you make the best informed decisions, is to arrange a demo and claim your free trial today!